Second Homes & Investment Properties
A few things to consider before buying a second home:
- Ongoing income from rental.
- Loan requirements depending on how you’ll use the property (primary residence or investment property).
- Tax benefits depending on if you rent the property or stay there frequently (Always consult a tax advisor).
A few things to consider before buying an investment property:
- Added financial responsibilities in addition to the mortgage, such as homeowners association dues, cleaning services, flood insurance and utilities.
- Loan requirements, as investment property loans typically have higher interest rates, require larger down payments and have different underwriting requirements than properties occupied by their owners.
Apply with our online application. View your loan and docs from any device, all from the comfort of your home!
Schedule a strategy session with a loan tailor. Click the button below to view our calendar and pick a date.
Call For Quote
Speak with a licensed loan tailor who can answer questions, quote rates & help you identify the best program.